Wednesday 15 May 2013

I love fans like these. It makes me feel better about myself.

Three videos of great hockey fans that I don't want to ever watch a game with.





He's so passionate and he so eloquently states the despair he feels of all that fight, all that resilience only to lose. I love how fans like him use 'we' as if he was personally out there on the ice as well, fighting and showing resilience against bigger and larger opponents rather than facing the resilience of having to be in the line up for Sports Chek where the only Maple Leaf sweaters left said Antropov on the back. Wait. That's the Soviet Union guy. I mean, Alexei Ponikarovsky.

Props to his bros, comforting him and telling him 'next year'. Cuz that's what hockey bros do.





Then there's this reaction from these fans of Columbus (I know, I didn't know there were any either) reacting not to any playoff game but something to do with the draft. I'm guessing it was for the 1st pick lottery, the only thing the Blue Jackets had a shot of winning in 2012. It's like this guy can already see the futility before him for the next decade and there's not even a hockey game to watch. Just guys in suits playing like eight year olds.
At least he has ... BOBROVSKY!






Then...there's these 2 homeless guys who are just really, really, really into hockey. Or drugs. Or both. But I love how quickly they take up the cheer, great reflexes. This is what happens when you have tickets priced so that university arts students can afford them, not tickets priced so only people already with university business degrees can go.
Montreal fans take note of how they are rubbing the win in via song AFTER they won the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment