Tuesday 5 March 2013

Rambling thoughts Dad...chuggachuggachugga

So, driving on my way to work tonight and i thought of something profound, which i thought i could write about that tonight.  i can't remember what it is now, so i'm just going to randomly write down my thoughts that i remember to see if it comes to me....

My wife doesn't 'like' a free dining room table and chairs i got, which i find annoying. I don't 'like' the table either, I'm not expecting to go out in public with it or anything. I just expect it to hold my food, which i think it will do a good job at.  Maybe, just maybe, i will put other things on it and i will expect it to just as well.  I don't need to 'like' it; it's a table.

lame and annoying
cool and retro-hip
My wife also doesn't like that i exchanged her large utensil holder for my large utensil holder, which is basically a ketchup can but also came with 2.5 bottles of ketchup. I think it's supercool.  My wife prefers her wirey contraption which is basically a skeleton framed square can which barely holds the utensils in it and probably cost 2x as much. I think most guys would agree that mine is better.  i remember thinking that this may be a good article for dumbwhitehusband.com. She has since tried to put my supercool large utensil holder in the recycling but i rescued it and put it up on a top shelf where she can't reach it because she's short.


I started thinking about the saying 'Study like you've never studied before' which to me is a pretty stupid saying.  Should be something like 'Study like you are super smart' or something would be better. I wondered briefly if i should attempt stand-up comedy but then the light changed and I drove on.

oh yah, there was something about that novel; i needed to write a quick mention of Norman, perhaps in the cafe at the start where the two guys are describing other secret agents that have wandered through town in their various disguises, like a telephone repairman and whatever else spies pretend to be. hey, did i just write a teaser?

i promised that i would go for at least 90 minutes studying tonight, which i did.  yay me.

Some thoughts on the other 'evil' disney villains that are overlooked.  No big thing there.  Yet...I still feel that i am forgetting something...

No comments:

Post a Comment