Sunday 13 January 2013

A couple of published article links

I need to get on this self-promotion thing, but seeing as how i don't really know what i'm doing; i'll just have to link this amazing piece of journalism. Whatculture is based out of the United Kingdom but on the internet there are no borders, especially when it comes to criticizing the film industry.

In the original draft, i had the Entire Cast of the Expendables as #1 but it got cut.  There was no contact by the editors but it was a nice surprise to see it headlined the day after i submitted it.  

I should have made an entry called Al-bert Pa Niro or something, cuz i basically see Pacino and De Niro as the same guy; i have tons of respect for the guys and want to see them break out again a la Jack Nicholson.

Here is another article I did months ago, a hybrid of my final essay paper for my communications course.  There was an editor who contacted me with this one, so that was nice.  Popmatters is a website that is a bit more intellectual than whatculture so it's nice to pretend that i can write somewhat literate pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment