Sunday 15 April 2018

Random Bitching


I don't get the whole 'which one would you give up' or 'would you live in a cabin for a 1 million without Internet' posts.
Adults (I assume) are posting these - and friends are answering. I don't get it.

I assume it is some weird psych experiment - I read once they are lead generators so if you post on one it fills you with more of the same... but to what point? Do those posts evolve into 'would you live in a cabin or buy Hershey's Peanut Butter Cups?'.

Math questions... they never give you the right answer so you have to actually scroll through the comments and figure out which one seems to be the most popular. Sometimes, someone explains it but wow... i don't really care how much a burger is equivalent to.

Post a picture of your dog.  Why? Does anyone really scroll through the 13K pictures of dogs already posted on there? Why not just post the picture of your dog on your own timeline instead of putting it on some chain letter thing?

It's gotta be a psych experiment. Right?

Here's the last picture of my dogs...

This is actually a rock. But my boy thought it was Penny...
so I took a picture to remind him he needs to get his eyes checked. 

This is the last picture of my dogs.
They're happy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment