Monday 24 March 2014

12000!


Sometime in the last hour, this blog hit over 12000 views. What that means? I don't know...my ego feels much like that guy in the picture. I honestly can say I could not have done it without you. And by you, I mean the Vancouver Canucks. You have given me so much to think about that most days I prefer being a Dad and doing Dad-like stuff that doesn't involve teaching my kids about disappointment, self-destruction and why being an imaginary Canuck goalie is the worst possible thing to pretend to be in a game of road hockey.

But it's been fun. Kind of like picking on that guy who's a bit of a douchebag but doesn't know it yet. Or watching stupid people on Youtube do stupid shit.  [video not found] . 

So, to reader #12,001 - I think this blog will get better. Unless you are a Canuck fan. Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment