Thursday 6 December 2018

Pre-thoughts on my first book signing



So, I'm doing a book signing at a local bookstore in two days.

I'm nervous.

And while I sit here nervous, I remember a couple of other things I should be doing.

That should help me avoid thinking of what I'm not doing to make this book signing a success.

I haven't contacted any media outlets.

I should do that.

But if I don't do that and my numbers are poor, I can always say 'well, it's because I didn't publicize it enough'.

But if I do and my numbers are poor, I can always say 'well, there's proof that mass media is dead'.

If I don't do that and my numbers are good, I can always say 'well, I guess I publicized it enough'.

If I do do that and my numbers are good, I can always say 'well, I guess advertising worked.'


Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment